1) Go to the video that you want to play.
2) If you are using a phone app you can view the video and then click the share button then copy the link to the clipboard.
3) If you are using a browser copy the link of the video to the clipboard.
4) After copying the link in your clipboard you can now go to your browser and search YouTube video downloader then you will be provided a place to paste your link and you can paste the link.
5) The link will be processed and then you will be provided with the type of format you want to get the video whether it is in MP3 or even in video format.
6) Download and you will be able to get your video on the phone or laptop gallery.
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. Follow me for more information about the same information